Medical Officer Job at Makerere University e-HRMS – Career Opportunity in Uganda
Medical Officer Job at Makerere University e-HRMS: See details on Medical Officer Job at Makerere University e-HRMS.
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Management ]
Makerere University e-HRMS
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Provide and maintain curative and preventive health care health care services in accordance with National Service Standards.
Key, Duties and Responsibilities
1. Diagnose, treat and treat manage patients;
2. Promote public health practices in the University Community;
3. Participate in research activities and health data collection;
4. Participate in continuous professional development;
5. Refer patients for specialized care;
6. Offer guidance and counseling services to patients;
7. Supervise and appraise staff;
8. Supervise the training of medical interns;
9. Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
1. MBChB or its equivalent from a recognized institution
2. A valid practicing license
A Minimum of Three (3) years relevant working experience, in a reputable organization.
1. Planning, organizing and coordinating;
2. Financial Management and accountability skills;
3. Concern for quality and standards;
4. Time management;
5. Ethics and Integrity;
7. Report writing.
Tenure of Appointment 4 years
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
Apply at: http://ehrms.mak.ac.ug/recruitment/eliminate/154