Muteesa 1 Royal University Cut Off Points For Admission
Muteesa 1 Royal University Cut Off Points ; Details of Muteesa 1 Royal University courses and cut off points for the academic year. This post describes the University Cut off Points of various courses for the academic year
There are certain criteria to be observed before being admitted to study in any of the courses in Muteesa 1 Royal University. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off points for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course…..
Muteesa 1 Royal University Cut Off Points
For eligibility to enter into the Undergraduate Degree programmes, the candidate MUST possess the following qualifications: O-level certificate with 5 passes in approved subjects, including a pass in English language or equivalent.A-level certificate with two principle passes or equivalent or A pass on the mature entrance exam, or A diploma in a relevant programme from a recognized institution of higher learning.
A-level certificate with at least one principal pass and two subsidiaries at A-level in relevant subjects or equivalent O-level certificate with 5 passes in approved subjects including a pass in English language or equivalent. A certificate in a relevant subject from a recognized educational institution.
For a diploma in secondary education, one should have two principal passes in two relevant subjects.
For a diploma in Primary education, one must have a Grade III Teacher’s certificate from a recognized institution.
Advanced Certificate programme entry requirements
Those who want to enrol for an Advanced Certificate programme in any discipline should possess at least 2 subsidiary passes or a Principle pass at A-level.
In-Service Degree programme entry requirements
Ugandan applicants for degree programmes should hold either a Diploma in Primary or Secondary Education, and at least two years working experience.
In-Service Diploma programme entry requirements
Ugandan applicants for diploma programmes should hold a Grade III Teachers’ certificate in primary education and some two years working experience.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS TO ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
Direct Entry (Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent)
Diploma in Engineering
- One (1) principle pass in either Physics or Mathematics and one (1) subsidiary in Mathematics or physics.
- Subsidiary in Physics and Mathematics and Principle pass in Technical Drawing.
- Certificate Level in a related field
Category II: Diploma Entry (Diploma holders or its equivalent)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Certificate in Motor vehicle part II
- Certificate in Motor vehicle part I
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Craft part II
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering craft/ electrical Installation and Regulation a warded by MRU.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Advanced certificate in Electrical Installation and Regulation part III
- Certificate in Electrical Installation and Regulation part II
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Any applicant must have passed the following:
- Advanced certificate in plumbing part II
- Certificate in plumbing Part I
- Advanced certificate in Brick laying and concrete practice part II
- Certificate in Brick laying and concrete practice Part I
Admissions For Public Universities In Uganda
Admission For Private Universities In Uganda