Uganda Immigration Recruitment
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Portal ; See details on Uganda Immigration Recruitment Portal
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ugandans for the National Uganda Immigration recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda Immigration Service.
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Requirements : The following are the Uganda Immigration recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
- Is a citizen of Uganda
- Hold a Uganda National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education (UCE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of UCE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for a diploma and degree holders;
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Is physical, mentally and medically fit
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Be of good character.
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form and Portal : IMPORTANT! Currently, National Uganda Immigration Service recruitment form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Immigration Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Ugandan people.
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
* The nearest Officer Commanding Immigration Division (OCPD) or any Immigration station
* The nearest Sub-County Administration Immigration Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* The nearest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Uganda Immigration DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing both of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.