Uganda Immigration Recruitment Entry Qualifications
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Qualifications ; See details on Uganda Immigration Recruitment Qualifications
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Requirements : The following are the Uganda Immigration recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
- Is a citizen of Uganda
- Hold a Uganda National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education (UCE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of UCE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for a diploma and degree holders;
- Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
- Is physical, mentally and medically fit
- Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
- Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Be of good character.